Terms and Conditions
- Cham-Van offers shared and private transfer services. All
bookings will be entered as shared unless a private transfer has
been requested. This means that you may be sharing a van with other
clients arriving at a similar time.
- We do our best to accommodate flight delays where necessary. If
your flight was delayed and waiting for you compromised our
obligations to other clients, it may become necessary for us to
leave the airport before your arrival. In this case we will make
every effort to accommodate such clients where possible on the next
available transfer but this may involve some waiting on your part,
this may also attract additional charges.
- In the case where Cham-Van is unable to accommodate the new
arrival time following a flight delay, cancelation, or missed
flight the client will be required to make alternative arrangements
and no refund will be provided for the original transfer booking.
Clients are advised to check the terms of their travel insurance.
We would, of course, keep you informed at all times. Due to the
flexible nature of shared transfers, we are unable to provide
guaranteed pick-up times for those bookings. Private transfers may
attract additional charges and a minimum booking fee.
- If you miss your flight, flight is cancelled or delayed you
must contact us immediately on Cham-Vans Mobile number +33 (0)
632240394. Please do not make other arrangements without talking to
us first, as Cham-Van will not be held responsible for any costs
incurred and you will not be entitled to a refund for the transfer
you have booked
- All passengers are limited to two items of luggage including a
ski or snowboard bag. If you have excess baggage, please advise us
at the time of booking.
- Cham-Van will take all reasonable care in loading and carriage
of luggage; however we accept no responsibility for luggage / items
lost or damaged in transit. You are advised to check the terms of
your travel insurance policy. All luggages must be clearly labeled
with the owners name and address. In the event of a passenger
having excess luggage without giving prior notice, Cham-Van
reserves the right to not transport the items.
- You are responsible for the information you provide when making
bookings. Please check you're booking information carefully and
ensure that it is correct. If you need to make any changes to your
booking, please notify Cham-Van immediately by email or by
- Clients are advised to provide a means of contact, preferably a
mobile telephone that is switched on, global-roaming enabled, and
with sufficient battery life.
- Where a booking is made by telephone or by email, the booking
is subject to and the client accepts Cham-Van's terms and
- For all bookings, full payment must be made at the time of
- Cham-Van reserves the right to change pick up times in the
resort and will inform you or your resort representative by
telephone call or sms.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is forbidden in all our
vehicles, you may attract extra cost for mess left by food or
spillage of drink.
- When a client cancels a confirmed booking, Cham-Van will charge
a min 20€ administration fee to cover the administration and
banking costs. Where the client has paid in advance for the
transfer booking, the administration fee will be deducted from the
amount to be refunded to the client.
- In the event of the client cancelling a confirmed booking with
Cham-Van, Cham-Van reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee
corresponding to a percentage of the total booking cost.
- Shared Saver shared transfer bookings are non-refundable. The
cancellation fee is 100% of the total booking cost.
- Shared Anytime transfer bookings are refundable if the
cancellation is received in writing by our office more than 72
hours prior to the transfer date. After this time the cancellation
fee is 100% of the total booking cost.
- Private transfer bookings are fully refundable (- € 20 euro
admin and banking fee) if notification of the cancellation is
received in writing by Cham-Van more than 15 days prior to the
transfer date. From 4-14 days prior to the transfer date the
cancellation fee is 50% of the total booking cost (plus €20 euro
admin and banking fee). Less than 4 days prior to the transfer
date, the cancellation fee is 100% of the total booking cost. Upon
request Cham-Van will issue a statement of cancellation showing
amounts paid by the client, which the client may present to their
- Cham-Van maintains the right to cancel your booking at any time
if it feels it will be unable to supply you with the service you
have requested in a correct manner.
- Cham-Van will not accept liability for missed
flights/trains/transport or connections caused by vehicle
breakdowns, exceptional or severe weather conditions, snow storms,
avalanches. Accidents or deaths on the road causing delays to the
vehicle, vandalism, unforeseen traffic delays, industrial action by
third parties, problems caused by other customers, the vehicle
being held or delayed by a police officer or government official,
other circumstances affecting passenger safety. Force Majeure (war,
civil unrest, terrorism, acts of god, etc) In the event of Cham-Van
being unable to deliver the passenger on time and or to their
destination, Cham-Van will not be held responsible for any losses
or costs incurred. Clients are advised to check the terms of their
travel insurance. Passengers are advised to check the terms of
their travel insurance.
- Seat belts must be worn by all passengers in all vehicles which
are equipped accordingly. Passengers who choose not to wear their
seat belts will not be covered by our insurance should the vehicle
be involved in an accident.
- The correct size baby seat must be requested, or the age and
weight of the child specified. For your convenience a general guide
has been provided: up to 13kgs (29lbs) approx age range: birth to
12-15mths. Rear facing baby seat from 9-18kgs (20-40lbs) approx age
9mths - 4 years Front facing child seat 15-25kgs (33-55lbs) approx
age 4-6 years Booster child seat from 22-36kgs (48-79lbs) approx
age 6-11/12 years Booster cushion
- Children smaller than 135cm must use one of the appropriate
sized seats stated above.
- Cham-Van will endeavor to honor special requirement requests,
such as the provision of child restraint seats, but are not
contractually obliged to do so.
- Our drivers have the right to refuse to carry any person who is
thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose
behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle
or any other passenger.
- Our corporate partners may choose to be invoiced. All accounts
must be settled as per the terms stated on the invoice.
- If there are any fare changes necessary after the booking has
been made, Cham-Van will produce written confirmation of these
changes by email (if the client has provided an email address), or
- If the client does not want to accept the fare change, then
Cham-Van will cancel the booking free of charge and any monies paid
by the client to Cham-Van for the reservation will be
- Cham-Van reserves the right to increase prices by adding a fuel
surcharge in accordance with fuel price rises.
- Cham-Van schedules all departures to arrive at airports min two
hours before the scheduled departure time of a flight.
- In case of accident, the liability of Cham-Van is limited to
the conditions of its insurance contract.